Driver Jamuna Telugu Movie Review: Aishwarya Rajesh’s latest movie titled Driver Jamuna has been released in theatres on December 30, 2022. Let us see Driver Jamuna Review.
Cast: Aishwarya Rajesh, Aadukalam Naren, Kavitha Bharathi, llaya Pandi, Manikandan Rajesh, Abhishek Kumar, and Others
Director: P Kinslin
Producer: SP Chowthari
Music Director: Ghibran
Cinematographer: Gokul Benoy
Editor: R Ramar
Driver Jamuna Movie Story
Jamuna (Aishwarya Rajesh) is a cab driver, who looks after her paralyzed mother (Sriranjani). A group of goons is on their way to kill an ex-minister (Aadukalam Naren). Their car gets breaks down and when they booked a call taxi, Jamuna picks them up. In the meantime, she comes to know that police are hunting for them. What did Jamuna do? forms the base plot of the Driver Jamuna movie.
Driver Jamuna Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Aishwarya Rajesh chose a unique story and delivered the best performance. She needs to be appreciated for picking such a female-centric movie
- The goons batch gave the natural performance
- The emotional scenes and the plot are good
- Camerawork and the music make audiences feel the thrill
Driver Jamuna Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Director failed to narrate the thriller in a crisp manner
- As the movie goes on, the plot becomes diluted
- The backstory of Aishwarya could have been narrated interestingly
- The politician and scenes related to him are not impressive
Driver Jamuna Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Ghibran’s music and Gokul Benoy’s cinematography are impressive. The editing is okay but serious trimming is needed in the movie. Director Kinslin fails to make the story an engaging one as he should have added some twists and turns.
Concluding the Driver Jamuna Telugu Movie Review, Driver Jamuna is a boring thriller that fails to engage audiences.