To access West Bengal land records online, go to banglarbhumi.gov.in in 2021. Khatiyan plot map is available online. RoR property details in West Bengal, citizen registration Where you can look up land records and apply for various records and documents online. West Bengal is the state. A new update is now available. Concerning WB Check the Khatian Plot Map 2021. A new land records portal, banglarbhumi.gov.in, has been launched. This web portal was launched by West Bengal’s Ministry of Land Record. This must be beneficial to the average citizen of the state. Because they can easily obtain information about their specific land.
For the land record, various details have been used. Prior to this Land record portal, the public had to visit a government office to obtain information. And the procedure was time-consuming. in addition to being time-consuming So, we’re writing this post today. For the purpose of providing information about the West Bengal Land Record Plot Map web portal. You can easily obtain related knowledge about the area of your land by using this method. We also share information about the procedure, its benefits, and how to check land records with you.
The Ministry of Land has recently reformed and launched a website. All citizens of West Bengal State who own land, a house, a plot of land, etc., can check it through an online medium. They can also look at the land mutation document. In addition, if necessary, they can print a copy of the related document that is available online.
WB Land Record Online
Mr. Narendra Modi, our Prime Minister, is attempting to make India a digital nation, similar to other countries. This will be beneficial to the advancement of our country’s people. Every state is now involved in the new internet era. And, to that end, they are attempting to make every facility scheme procedure available online via web portals. West Bengal State Government, like other states, has made various government work details available online.
Online access to the WB Land Record
If a West Bengal citizen wishes to view a service or document. Which belongs to the land/Khatian/Plots? Then they can easily check it via online mode. As of now, the Covid19 pandemic has not been resolved. As a result, it is preferable for people to avoid going outside as much as possible. Similarly, you do not need to go to government officials to check records in your area. You can check it using your phone or computer. It has also saved you time.
Banglarbhumi Portal services list
- Land records and maps are being digitised, and deeds are being registered online.
- Services Focused on Citizens
- Apply Online Mutation Preparation, Updating, and Record Maintenance.
- ISU Certified Copy of Land Records Management
- WB Land Distribution Land Registry (ROR) 30 Days Training Application Thika Tenancy Mutation Notice (LMTC & ARTI)
- Request for Mauja Map/ Availability
- Khatian Status as a Rent Controller
Banglarbhumi Portal Registration
- Citizens should first go to the Banglarbhumi portal’s official page.
- Then a new page, i.e. the Homepage, appears in front of you.
- Now, select the Signup Option from the drop-down menu.
- The new Registration form has been launched.
- Now fill in the blanks with the following information:
- Name, address, father’s name, mother’s name, phone number, municipality, district, email address, and so on.
- Now type in the password you want to use.
- Enter the Captcha Code/Security Code.
- You received an OTP on the mobile number you registered with.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate field and submit the application.
- You are, as you can see, registered on this portal.
To begin, you must follow the portal’s official link.
Navigate to the Citizen Services/Sign-in option on the homepage. Please click on that.
- A new page has now appeared on your screen.
- Choose the Citizen option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the username and password you created when you signed up.
- Fill in the Captcha code in the appropriate field.
- Now press the Login button
- And you are now registered as a citizen on the portal.
- As a citizen, you have already registered on the web portal. You can now obtain information about land/plots
- and other topics. Simply by following the login procedure.
How To Apply for Banglarbhumi Land ROR Application
- Applicant must first log in to the Banglarbhumi Official Website.
- Now enter your user name and password to log in.
- One OTP was generated and delivered to your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and then click the Login button.
- Now, in the Application tab, select Land ROR
- Application from the new page that has been opened.
- You must enter the requested information.
- Finally, press the submit button.
- You will now be assigned a single application reference number. It’s an acknowledgment slip.
- Following that, details were verified.
- Finally, the concerned department issued the ROR Certificate.
Applicants may also provide additional information. Simply by following the instructions on the Banglarbhumi website. Furthermore, using the application reference id, the applicant can check the status of the application for which he registered.