How to download Aadhar card without registered mobile number?
If you are one of the many people who think that it is not possible to download Aadhar card without a registered mobile number, it is completely a wrong opinion.
Is it possible to download Aadhar card online without Aadhar registered mobile number? To the question – yes! The answer may be surprising to some!
Because usually, there is a misconception that it is not possible to download the Aadhaar card without a mobile number.
But the truth is, Indian citizens who have not registered their mobile number with Aadhar can download their Aadhar card by logging in to the UIDAI website.
Here is a simple way to download Aadhar card without mobile number:
-First go to the official website of UIDAI. That is, go to https://uidai.gov.in/.
– Select the ‘My Resource’ option from the Home page.
How to give ID Proof without Aadhar card in hand?
– Then click on the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option under ‘My Aadhaar’.
– Now enter your 12 digit reference number / Unique Identification Number / UID / 16 digit Virtual Identification Number / VID.
– If your mobile is not registered with your Aadhaar, tick the check box in the option ‘My Mobile number is not registered’ (My mobile number is not registered).
– Now enter your alternate number or unregistered mobile number.
– Then click on the ‘Send OTP’ tab to send the OTP to the specified number.
– Then click on the terms and conditions checkbox.
Now click on the Submit button. Then complete the OTP or TOTP authentication (authentication).
– There will be a screen called Preview Aadhaar Letter for pre-verification to reprint the Aadhaar card.
– Now (Make payment) Click on the Payment option
– After successful payment, you will be asked to download the PDF format for the digital signature.
– After all, the service request number (Service Request Number) will be generated and it will be sent via SMS.
– You can monitor your SRN status until the reference letter is sent.