Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam Review: Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam movie has been released on 6th May 2022. Let us see Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam.
Cast: Vishwak Sen, Rukshar Dhillon, Vennela Kishore, and Others
Director: Vidya Sagar Chinta
Producers: Bapineedu B, Sudheer Edara
Music Director: Jay Krish
Cinematographer: Pavi K Pavan
Editor: Viplav Nyshadam
Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam Story
Arjun(Vishwak Sen) works as a small-time money lender in Suryapet. He is already 33 and not getting married. After a lot of struggle, his father fixes a match and takes Arjun for his engagement with Madhavi (Ruksaar Dhillon). Unfortunately, the bride goes missing. What happened to her? is the basic plot of the Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam.
Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam Review
- The movie starts off with an engagement to a wedding love story but the twist in the movie has handled quite effectively. The emotions related to this aspect look quite good
- Vishwak Sen is turning out to be a sensible actor with each and every movie of his. He is good in the role of a 33-year-old unmarried person. The manner he showcases various emotions such as tension, frustration, and shyness is nice
- Ruksaar Dhillon looks beautiful and holds the screen well in the first half
- Vennela Kishore evokes some laughs in his role
- The small ego issues in a family have been showcased quite well
- One of the drawbacks of the movie is its predictable nature. After a key turn, things become quite predictable
- The emotions in the second half look a bit forced and Ruksaar Dhillon has a key role but it is diluted
Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The production values of the movie are pretty good and the camerawork showcased the locations in a good manner. Jay Krish’s music is very good. Director Vidya Sagar has done a decent job with the movie. He handled family emotions, romance, and messages quite well.
Concluding the Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam Review, the movie has a very predictable storyline and premise but looks simple and neat. The flow in the proceedings makes the movie a decent watch.