Atithi Devo Bhava Movie Review: Aadi Saikumar is back with the ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ movie. Let us see the Atithi Devo Bhava Review.
Cast: Aadi Sai Kumar, Nuveksha, Rohini, Saptagiri, and Others
Director: Polimera Nageshwar
Producers: Rajababu Miryala, Ashok Reddy Miryala
Cinematographer: Amarnadh Bommi Reddy
Editor: Kartik Srinivas
Music Director: Shekar Chandra
Atithi Devo Bhava Story
Adbi (Aadi Saikumar) has monophobia and hence always expects someone to be on his side. In this process, he falls in love with Vaishnavi (Suveksha). When everything is going fine, Abhi’s phobia creates new problems in his love story. How does Abhi handle his love story? is the basic story of Atithi Devo Bhava.
Atithi Devo Bhava Movie Review
- The basic conflict point of the Athithi Devo Bhava is quite good. Aadi Saikumar is impressive in his role and tried different variations
- Suveksha did her job very well. She is performed quite well in romantic and emotional scenes
- Rohini in the mother role gives an honest performance
- Saptagiri impressed with a good role
- Atithi Devo Bhava’s movie story is good but the narration is not. The first half is a bit boring
- Only a few scenes make the audience get involved in the story
Sekhar Chandra’s music is good but the BGM was not up to the mark. The camerawork was also good as it showcased the story in a decent way. Director Nageswar has done a below-par job. His narration went for a toss even with a decent story.
Concluding the Atithi Devo Bhava Review, the movie has a novel point but has a slow and dull narration. The performance of each and every cast member is good.