Ayali Tamil Web Series Review: Ayali web series is streaming on ZEE5 since January 26, 2023. Let us see Ayali Review.
Cast: Abhi Nakshatra, Anumol, Madhan, Linga, TSR, Dharmaraj, Lovelyn, Singampuli, Gayathri Thara, Pragadheeswaran, Jenson, Rajamani Melodi, and others
Director: Muthu Kumar
Producer: S Kushmavathi
Music Director: Revaa
Editor: Ganesh Siva
Ayali Web Series Story
A small village Veerapannai has a set of traditions and customs that the residents have followed for years. Girls who attain puberty are prohibited from going to school and must marry immediately. Villagers believe that if someone contravenes the customs then it will result in the destruction of the village. Meanwhile, a girl Ezhil Selvi (Abhi Nakshatra) tries to challenge these age-old traditions which restrained women’s empowerment in the village. Her goal is to become a doctor. Did Ezhil succeed in her journey? forms the base plot of the Ayali story.
Ayali Tamil Web Series Review: Positive Aspects
- The Ayali series questions the misogyny and superstitions present in society. The message delivered here will hit one firmly
- The writing team has to be credited for coming up with solid and fine sequences
- Abhi Nakshatra was the perfect cast for the role of EzhilHer performance is memorable and has a long way to go in her career
- The audience will start rooting for the characters from the very first scene
- Anumol as the mother of Ezhil is terrific
- TSR, Singampuli, Madhan, Lingaa, and Lovelyn are good in their respective roles
Ayali Tamil Web Series Review: Negative Aspects
- The comedy in some scenes did not work, and really those are not necessary for the selected plot
- Some characters such as Burglar had much scope but were not etched well
- At times, the series slows down considerably, and mid-episodes were a bit underwhelming
- The Ayali series ends on an ordinary note
Ayali Web Series Review: Technical Aspects
The rural atmosphere is showcased quite well, ad special credits to the cinematography of Ramji. The background music by Revaa is fair and the editing is about okay but could have been better. Director and writer Muthu Kumar did a pretty good job. He handled emotional scenes quite well and the way the message was delivered without going overboard is admirable.
Concluding the Ayali Tamil Web Series Review, Ayali is a show that throws light on patriarchy in society. Commendable performances, heartwarming moments, and powerful message are the assets but the issue lies with slow pacing and lengthy runtime.