Banaras Kannada Movie Review: Banaras movie has been released in theatres on November 04, 2022. Let us see Banaras Review.
Cast: Zaid Khan, Sonal Monteiro, Devaraj, Achyuth Kumar, Sujay Shastry, Sapna Raj, and others
Producers: Tilakraj Ballal, Muzammil Ahmed Khan
Music Director: B. Ajaneesh Loknath
Cinematographer: Advaitha Gurumurthy
Editor: K. M. Prakash
Banaras Movie Story
Siddarth (Zaid Khan) challenges his college friends that he will make Dhani (Sonal Monteiro) loves him and approaches Dhani in an interesting way. Dhani believes him and lands in a massive problem because of him. Realizing his mistake, Siddarth travels to Banaras, where Dhani lives, to say apologize to her. Did Siddarth apologize to Dhani? Did Dhani forgive him? forms the base plot of the Banaras movie.
Banaras Kannada Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Zaid Khan made his acting debut with Banaras and performed with ease. He emoted quite beautifully in crucial scenes
- Sonal Monteiro looked gorgeous and performed quite well also
- The film starts off quite well in an exciting manner and the interval twist is decent
- Achyuth Kumar, Sujay Shastry, and Devaraj were decent in their respective roles
- Some interesting moments catch our attention
Banaras Kannada Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The actual setback for the movie is that the main plot is not established properly
- Director did not concentrate on the screenplay in the first half
- The songs are also speed-breakers of the movie
- The director tried to add so many genres and concepts in the movie and this is where the film left somewhere in between all these
Banaras Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Ajaneesh Loknath’s background score is decent. The cinematography by Advaitha Gurumurthy is fantastic as he captured the majestic locations of Banaras beautifully. Jayathirtha’s direction is below-par. His idea to present a different film is fine, but the problem arises as he attaches so many elements.
Concluding the Banaras Kannada Movie Review, Banaras is a so-so love story that has some engaging moments. Zaid Khan’s performance and some good scenes are let down by issues in the screenplay and writing.