Bhala Thandhanana Telugu Movie Review: Bhala Thandhanana movie has been released on 6th May 2022. Let us see Bhala Thandhanana Review.
Cast: Sree Vishnu, Catherine Tressa, Satya, Ramachandra Raju, Posani Krishna Murali, Adarsha Balakrishna, Krishna Chaitanya, Srinivas Reddy, Srikanth Aiyyengar, Ravi Varma
Director: Chaitanya Dantuluri
Producers: Rajani Korrapati
Music Director: Mani Sharma
Cinematographer: Suresh Ragutu
Editor: Marthand K. Venkatesh
Bhala Thandhanana Movie Story
Sashikala (Catherine) is a sincere and serious crime investigation reporter who exposed the dark side of politicians. Chandu (Sree Vishnu), who is an innocent guy works as an accountant in an orphanage. Due to an accident, they both get close and Chandu helps Sashikala in finding the culprits behind the kidnap of the son of Anand Bali (Ramachandra Raju), who deals with hawala money. One fine day, Chandu was kidnapped by some people. What happens next? Why did they kidnap Chandu? Does he have any connection with Anand Bali or money laundering? forms the basic plot of the Bhala Thandhanana.
Bhala Thandhanana Telugu Movie Review
- The story looks somehow good because of its core point
- Sree Vishnu played a character that has two different shades excellently
- Catherine Teresa nailed her role
- Satya’s comedy is good and relief in the movie
- Ramachandra Raju (Garuda Ram) is good in the villain role
- The production values are good and the action part is decent
- Bhala Thandanana failed to have an engaging and twisty story
- Garuda Ram should have been shown more powerful
- Songs also fail to impress the audience
- The climax is not established in a good way
Bhala Thandhanana Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Manisharma’s music and background score are not that impressive. The cinematography by Suresh Ragutu is good. Editing by Marthand K Venkatesh could have been better. Director Chaitanya Danthuluri’s story has a good point to deal with but he fails in narrating it crisply.
Concluding the Bhala Thandhanana Telugu Movie Review, the movie is a routine action drama with a different climax twist.