Bhama Kalapam Telugu Movie Review: Bhama Kalapam movie featuring Priyamani has been streaming on Aha from 11th February 2022. Let us see the Bhama Kalapam Review.
Cast: Priyamani, Shanthi Rao, John Vijay, Saranya Pradeep, Pammi Sai, and Others
Producers: Bapineedu, Sudheer
Music Director: Justin Prabhakaran, Mark k Robin
Cinematographer: Deepak Yeragara
Editor: Viplav Nyshadam
Bhama Kalapam Movie Story
Anupama (Priyamani) is a noted YouTuber who is always curious to know what is happening in the life of surrounding people. She keeps an eye on a neighbor couple who keeps fighting always. One fine day, she visits their house to find out the issue and gets embroiled in a murder. In addition to this, a dreaded gangster goes after her. Who got murdered? What is the gangster angle? How did Anupama get out of it? is the basic story of Bhama Kalapam.
Bhama Kalapam Telugu Movie Review
- The basic setup and storyline are good and the way in which it is weaved around a housewife is well thought of
- The introduction of lead characters and the story starting and ending are quite good
- Priyamani got a meaty role after a long time and she performed well
- Saranya Pradeep in the maid role did a good job
- Kishore Kumar and others performance is good in their respective roles
- The second half of Bhama Kalapam lack seriousness in the narrative
- The key Priyamani’s husband character is taken for granted and is put aside
- The movie has some good scenes but they are followed by some illogical and silly scenes
Bhama Kalapam Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Bhama Kalapam movie is good in the technical aspects. The camerawork showcasing the crime is pretty good. BGM is good in some places but irritates the audience in the key scenes. Coming to the director Abhimanyu, he has done a fair job with this movie. If he would have added more tension in the narrative then things would have been better.
Concluding the Bhama Kalapam Telugu Movie Review, it is a murder mystery with an interesting premise. The movie has good twists but the lack of proper drama and tension in the second half makes this movie half-baked.