Black Telugu Movie Review: Black movie has been released in theatres on 28th May 2022. Let us see Black Review.
Cast: Aadi Sai Kumar, Darshana Banik, Amani, Surya, Kaushal Manda, Prudhvi Raj, Satyam Rajesh, Thagubothu Ramesh, Shyam Krishnan
Director: Gb Krishna
Producers: Mahankali Diwakar
Music Director: Suresh Bobbili
Cinematographer: Satish Mutyala
Editor: Amar Reddy
Black Movie Story
Aditya (Aadi Sai Kumar) and Arjun (Aadi Sai Kumar) are twins who hate each other. Upset with Aditya, Arjun leaves his house and goes away. As the time passes, Aditya becomes a cop. During one of his night duties, a robbery and murder happen, and Aditya is framed in this case. Aditya comes to know that Arjun has committed this crime and pushed the blame on him. Who is the actual culprit? How will this murder case be solved? forms the basic story of the Black movie.
Black Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Aadi Sai Kumar has done so well in the tailor-made role. Be it his body language and dialogue delivery for both the characters, he has done quite good
- Darshana looks beautiful and good in her role
- The twin brothers’ track, characters, and emotions have been designed well in the first half
- The interval block and sleeping disorder is shown in the movie have been executed well
Black Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The thrills needed for a crime thriller are missing in the movie
- More drama should have been created but that did not happen
- The sleeping disorder aspect is dragged way too much and bores the audience
- The thrills showcased in the movie do not engage at all
Black Telugu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Suresh Bobbili’s music is one of the main highlights of the movie and his background score elevated some scenes. The camera work by Satish is good. Director Krishna’s story is good but his narration is not up to the mark.
Concluding the Black Telugu Movie Review, Black is a crime thriller that has a good story but uneven narration. Aadi Sai Kumar is good at performance but the proceeding does not create any impact on the audience.