CBI 5 – The Brain Movie Review: CBI 5 The Brain movie has been released on 1st May 2022. Let us see the CBI 5 The Brain Review.
Cast: Mammootty, Anoop Menon, Jayakrishnan, Kaniha, Malavika Menon, Malavika Nair, Renji Panicker, Soubin Shahir, Sudev Nair, Suresh Kumar, and Others
Director: K Madhu
Producer: Swargachitra Appachan
Cinematographer: Akhil George
CBI 5: The Brain Story
The movie opens with a training class, where two CBI officers, Balagopal and Kishore, recount a particularly challenging case, which confounded the esteemed CBI officers, called the ‘Basket Killing’. How the team led by Sethurama Iyer deals with a series of murders forms the basic plot of the CBI 5: The BRain movie.
CBI 5: The Brain Movie Review
- The chase sequence in the second half is brilliant
- Mammooty is a delight and looks convincing as a CBI officer
- Seeing Saikumar in a subtle character is a bonus
- Mukesh’s appearance was nostalgic
- The movie takes so much time to build the story and tension
- The movie was dragged unnecessarily in the second half
- CBI 5 has some plot holes
- The ending of the movie is not satisfactory
CBI 5: The Brain Review: Technical Aspects
Jake’s music enhances the scenes. The screenplay looks effective. Editing could have been better as the proceedings took so much time. Director K Madhu did just an okay job with CBI 5.
Concluding the CBI 5: The Brain Movie Review, CBI 5: The Brain movie is a slow-burn and stylish investigation thriller that set up a nostalgic experience.