Cobra Tamil Movie Review: Cobra movie has been released in theatres on August 31, 2022. Let us see Cobra Review.
Cast: Chiyaan Vikram, Srinidhi Shetty, Irfan Pathan, Anandraj, Robo Shankar, K.S. Ravikumar, Roshan Mathew, Mia George, Mirnalini Ravi, Meenakshi Govindarajan, and others
Director: Ajay Gnanamuthu
Producer: S.S. Lalit Kumar
Music Director: A. R. Rahman
Cinematographer: Harish Kannan
Editor: Bhuvan Srinivasan
Cobra Movie Story
Madhie (Vikram) is a genius who goes undercover and commits high-profile assassinations. An Interpol agent (Irfan Pathan) comes to nab him. During the investigation, the cops find out a shocking revelation about this assassin named Cobra. Who is this Cobra? What is his story? Why is he committing these crimes? forms the base plot of the Cobra movie.
Cobra Tamil Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Vikram got a role with dual shades in this movie and performs it beautifully. All the hallucination scenes performed by him are top-notch
- Sunidhi Shetty gets a good role and did her part well
- Irfan Pathan is good as a cop
- Roshan Mathews is impressive in the negative role
- The first half of the movie was pretty decent and the interval bang is also handled well
- AR Rahman’s music and BGM were another major bonus
Cobra Tamil Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The movie is painfully lengthy.
- The story in the second half bores the audience. The story is quite confusing and creates many doubts
- The screenplay is narrated in a complicated manner
- The conflict point between the key characters is not established well
Cobra Movie Review: Technical Aspects
AR Rahman’s songs and BGM elevated the proceedings. Editing is pathetic as some sequences should have been chopped off. Director Ajay Gyananamuthu has done a dull job with this movie. The common audience will surely have multiple doubts about the back stories and plot.
Concluding the Cobra Tamil Movie Review, Cobra is a half-baked action drama that starts well and goes down in the second half. Vikram’s performance and AR Rahman’s music are top-notch. Confused narration spoiled an interesting thriller.