Enna Solla Pogirai Movie Review: Ashwin Kumar who got fame with the TV show Cook with Comali made his debut with the Enna Solla Pogirai movie which has been released on 13th January 2022. Let us see Enna Solla Pogirai Review.
Cast: Ashwin Kumar, Avanthika, Pugazh, Teju Ashwini, and Others
Producer: Trident Arts
Music Director: Vivek – Mervin
Cinematographer: Richard M Nathan
Enna Solla Pogirai Story
RJ Vikram (Ashwin Kumar) got engaged with Anjali (Avantika Mishra) who is a writer. She has a belief that she would settle in life with a guy who has been in a serious relationship in the past. Vikram has not been on one and hence he lies to Anjali and introduces Preethi (Teju Ashwinin) as his ex-lover. However, Vikram falls in love with Preethi. What was the final result of this triangular love story is the basic story of Enna Solla Pogirai.
Enna Solla Pogirai Movie Review
- The movie has a fair share of feel-good and breezy moments
- Ashwin Kumar looks smart and handsome and his performance is also quite good
- Teju Ashwin and Avantika Mishra are decent as female leads
- Pugazh brings genuine laughs
- The second half of Enna Solla Pogirai has some slow pace
- Lack of freshness or novelty in terms of characters or premise is the main drawback of Enna Solla Pogirai
- The emotions showcased in the movie does not connect well
- Comedy tracks are out of place
Enna Solla Pogirai Tamil Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Music directors Vivek – Mervin’s music and BGM add strength to the movie. Richard M Nathan’s cinematography is near. The editing could have been better to make the film look tight. Director Hariharan has done a decent job with this movie.
Concluding the Enna Solla Pogirai Review, the movie has zero fight scenes and violence. Enna Solla Pogirai is completely neat and can be watched with families if you neglect the little flaws of the movie.