First Day First Show Movie Review: First Day First Show movie has been released in theatres on September 2, 2022. Let us see First Day First Show Review.
Cast: Srikanth Reddy, Sanchita Basu, Vennela Kishore, Tanikella Bharani, Srinivasa Reddy
Directors: Vamshidhar Goud, Lakshminarayana Puttamchetty
Story: Anudeep KV
Producers: Srija Edida, Sriram Edida
Music Director: Radhan
Cinematographer: Prasanth Akkireddy
Editor : Gullapalli Sambasivarao
First Day First Show Movie Story
Set in 2001, the movie revolves around Srinivas (Srikanth Reddy) an easy-going college student who is a die-hard fan of Pawan Kalyan. He loves his college mate Laya (Sanchita Basu) who also happens to be a fan of Pawan Kalyan. The actor’s Kushi movie is about to release and Srinivas would be trying hard to get the movie ticket. At the same time, Laya asks Srinivas for the first-day first show tickets. To impress his love interest Srinivas puts a lot of effort to get them. Did he succeed? forms the base plot of First Day First Show.
First Day First Show Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Vennela Kishore evokes some laughs in the first half
- Pawan Kalyan fans can enjoy the actor’s references to some extent
- Srikanth Reddy who made his debut with this movie is good in his role
- Sanchita Basu is decent in her respective role
First Day First Show Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The storyline is not strong enough to make a feature film
- The makers tried very hard to generate humor and make it a comedy caper but the film went completely clueless
- The second half tests the patience levels of the audience
- the movie’s main concept goes meaningless with the climax
First Day First Show Review: Technical Aspects
Radhan’s music and Prashanth’s cinematography are decent. The editing team could have trimmed the movie better. The direction by Lakshinarayana and Vamshidhar is bland.
Concluding the First Day First Show Movie Review, First Day First Show is completely silly and absurd. The movie has an okayish first half and unbearable second half. The silly plot, irritating characters, and immature narration make the movie a big letdown.