Focus Telugu Movie Review: The Focus movie has been released in theatres on October 28, 2022. Let us see Focus Review.
Cast: Vijay Shankar, Ashu Reddy, Suhasini Maniratnam, Bhanu Chander, Jeeva, Shiyaji Shindey, Raghu Babu, Bharath Reddy, Surya Bhagavan, and others
Director: G Surya Teja
Producer: Relax Movie Makers
Music Director : Vinod Yajamanya
Cinematographer: J Prabhakar Reddy
Editor: Satya Giduthoori
Focus Movie Story
Pramodha Devi (Suhasini Maniratnam) is about to appoint as a high-court judge. Her husband Vivek Varma (Bhanu Chander), who is a police officer gets killed suddenly. SI Vijay Shankar (Vijay Shankar) takes up the job to find the criminal. During this murder investigation, Vijay knows about many angled related to the murder. He doubts three people but lacks any clarity making the police department scratch their heads. Hence the case was handed over to CBI officer Prema (Ashu Reddy). What did Vijay Shankar do about this case? Who killed Vivek Varma? What is the role of Pramodha Devi? forms the base plot of Focus movie.
Focus Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The biggest positive factor of the movie is its background
- Vijay Shankar’s performance is impressive. He performed quite well in some investigative and suspense-filled scenes
- Ashu Reddy looked vibrant and gorgeous on-screen
- Suhasini Maniratnam did very well in the vital role
- Bharath Reddy and Bhanu Chander were good in their respective roles
- The storyline and some suspense sequences are decent
Focus Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The movie lost focus on its script. One has to have an intriguing narrative while dealing with suspense thrillers but this movie completely missed those elements
- Director missed many logics as a whole
- The key characters in this movie should have been written in an even better manner
- The protagonist’s track gets weakened after a point in time
- Some scenes appeared to be overdramatic
Focus Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Director G. Surya Teja should have taken some more effort to create an engaging crime drama. His screenplay also needs more care. Vinod’s music is not good but Prabhakar’s cinematography helped the movie to an extent.
Concluding the Focus Telugu Movie Review, Focus movie attracts the audience only in a few parts. Some suspense scenes, and performances of Suhasini and Vijay Shankar are good. However, slow narration and lack of a strong conflict point were setbacks of the movie.