Godse Telugu Movie Review: Godse movie has been released in theatres on 17th June 2022. Let us see Godse Review.
Cast: Satya dev, Aishwarya Lekshmi, Brahmaji, Tanikella Bharani, Nagababu Konidela, Priyadarshi, Chaitanya Krishna
Director: Gopi Ganesh Pattabhi
Producer: C Kalyan
Music Director: Sandy Addanki
Cinematographer: Suresh S
Editor: Sagar Undagandla
The cops in Hyderabad are on a high alert as a man named Godse (Satyadev) holds some famous persons as hostages and raises some demands. Vaishali (Aishwarya Lakshmi) comes to solve this case. Who is Godse and what is his back story? How does Vaishali solve this case? forms the basic plot of the Godse movie.
Godse Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Satyadev is a solid actor and it was proved again with his sensible act in the film. He delivered his dialogues convincingly with good facial expressions
- Aishwarya Lekshmi made a decent Telugu debut with this movie
- The first half and the hostage drama have been showcased in a good manner
- The speech given by Satyadev in the climax scene raises some important questions about the system
Godse Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Depth in the emotions is missing and the second half which reveals the key flashback is routine and boring
- The director has taken so many cinematic liberties in this movie
- The narration looks rushed
Godse Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Sandy Addanki’s music is just about okay but his background score was decent. Camerawork and production design are not good. Editing is just okay as many scenes in the second half should have been edited. Director Gopi Ganesh has done a below par with this movie. He sets the first half quite well but the second half goes for a toss.
Concluding the Godse Telugu Movie Review, Godse is a half-baked hostage drama that has a decent first half and dull second half.