Hush Hush Web Series Review: Hush Hush web series has been streaming on Amazon Prime Video since September 22, 2022. Let us see Hush Hush Review.
Cast: Juhi Chawla, Karishma Tanna, Soha Ali Khan, Kritika Kamra, Ayesha Jhulka, Shahana Goswami, and others
Directors: Tanuja Chandra, Ashish Pandey, Kopal Naithani
Producers: Vikram Malhotra, Tanuja Chandra, Shikhaa Sharma
Music Director : Arijit Datta
Cinematographer: Shaz Mohammed
Editor : Chandan Arora
Hush Hush Series Story
Four friends Ishi Sangamitra (Juhi Chawla), Dolly Dalal (Kritika Kamra), Saiba Thomas (Soha Ali Khan), and Zaira Sheikh (Shahana Goswami) attend a grad party which is hosted by Dolly’s in-laws. Ishi who works in a PR agency gets into a fight with a stranger outside the party venue. The unknown person tries to kill Ishi, but Dolly shoots him in order to save the life of her friend. Ishi promises her friends that she will handle the murder issue and tells them not to worry about this incident. Shockingly, Ishi kills herself the next morning. This leaves the other three puzzled as to why Ishi committed suicide. Geeta Tehlan (Karishma Tanna), a police officer takes charge to solve this mystery. Who is this stranger? Why did he try to kill Ishi? Why did Ishi commit suicide? How did the three friends get away with the murder? forms the base plot of the Hush Hush web series.
Hush Hush Web Series Review: Positive Aspects
- The web series has an exciting and strong premise which starts quite well in the initial episodes
- The individual characters of these four female leads have solid depth. Each subplot regarding their personal lives and the drama created thereby is interesting to watch
- All the lead cast gave compelling performances that add more value to the series
- The ending episodes are gripping and intriguing
- The backstory of Isha holds our attention
- A few twists look fair
Hush Hush Web Series Review: Negative Aspects
- The bonding between the four main characters is not showcased well
- The makers ended the show abruptly in an urge to make the second season
- The web series loses its steam in the mid-episodes
- The length of the series also adds up to the list of flaws
Hush Hush Review: Technical Aspects
The background score by Arijit Datta suits the tone of the series. Shaz Mohammed’s camerawork is smart as it captures the gloomy atmosphere required for a such crime thriller. The editing team should have cut short the web series to make the output even better. Three directors helmed the show and they fail to hold it together. Hence, the show is good in pieces and does not rise above an extent.
Concluding the Hush Hush Web Series Review, Hush Hush has its high moments with decent twists and splendid performances from the lead cast. But the uneven execution, palling mid-portions, and abrupt ending make the series a passable watch.