Jana Gana Mana Movie Review: Jana Gana Mana Malayalam movie has been released on 28th April 2022. Let us see Jana Gana Mana Review.
Cast: Prithviraj Sukumaran, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Dhruvan, Ilavarasu, Mamta Mohandas, Shammi Thilakan, Sri Divya, Vinod Sagar, and Others
Director: Dijo Jose Antony
Producers: Listin Stephen, Supriya Menon
Music: Jakes Bejoy
Cinematographer: Sudeep Elamon
Jana Gana Mana Movie
Jana Gana Mana movie focuses on ACP Sajjan (Suraj Venjaramoodu), who is asked to investigate the rape and murder of a professor, Saba (Mamta Mohandas). The movie opens with Saba’s burning body being discovered and as a result, the students start protesting at Central University, Bengaluru. Sajjan leads a team to investigate this case. What events took place during and after the investigation? forms the plot of the Jana Gana Mana.
Jana Gana Mana Movie Review
- The movie has every element that a thriller should have such as edgy, interesting, and whistle-blowing dialogue
- The lack of unnecessary songs disrupting the story flow adds a positive effect to the movie
- Suraj Venjaramoodu as an ACP and Prithviraj Sukumaran as a lawyer were good
- Supporting cast members such as Vincy, Mamta, Shari, and Ilavarasu also performed effectively
- The timeline of events and flashbacks confuse the audience a bit
- The courtroom scene looks unrealistic with back-to-back monologues
Sharis Mohammad’s screenplay is good. Jakes Bejoy’s music gives support to the screenplay and makes the audience sit at the edge of their seats. The editing by Sreejith Sarang is good. Director Dijo Jose Antony has done a good job with this movie. He made the Jana Gana Mana movie a gripping thriller.
Concluding the Jana Gana Mana Malayalam Movie Review, Jana Gana Mana is a thriller that will leave the audience thoughtful but entertains thoroughly.