Leharaayi Telugu Movie Review: Leharaayi movie has been released in theatres on December 09, 2022. Let us see Leharaayi Review.
Cast: Ranjith Sommi, Sowmyaa Menon, Rao Ramesh, Naresh, Satyam Rajesh, Ali, and Others
Director: Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
Producer: Maddyreddy Sreenivas
Music Director: Gantadi Krishna
Cinematographer: MN Balreddy
Editor: Prawin Pudi
Leharaayi Movie Story
Meghana (Sowmyaa Menon) promises her father Purushotham (Rao Ramesh) that she will never love anyone and make him sad in life. Karthik (Ranjith Sommi) is a student, who does not like to say or hear sorries to make excuses. One fine day, Meghana proposes to Karthik to get rid of a harasser. Did Meghana really love Karthik? What is the Purushotham reaction? forms the base plot of the Leharaayi movie.
Leharaayi Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The story is not novel but the director tried to narrate it differently by including a new point
- Ranjith Sommi looked decent and improved his acting compared to previous movies
- Sowmyaa Menon’s looks and performance are decent
- Rao Ramesh delivers the finest performance as usual
Leharaayi Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The way the director narrated the plot is not impressive
- Dull narration and unnecessary scenes make the movie less engaging
- The lead pair should have performed better
Leharaayi Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Balreddy’s cinematography and Ghantad Krishna’s music are neat. Prawin Pudi could have trimmed a lot in the first half to make the movie good. Director Ramakrishna Paramahamsa failed to narrate the movie in an engaging manner.
Concluding the Leharaayi Telugu Movie Review, Leharaayi is a routine romantic drama that has poor narration and a pale story that is stuffed with regular commercial elements.