Love Today Telugu Movie Review: Love Today movie has been released in theatres on November 25, 2022. Let us see Love Today Review.
Cast: Pradeep Ranganathan, Ivana, Sathyaraj, Yogi Babu, Radhika Sarathkumar, Aajeedh Khalique, Vijay Varadaraj, Raveena, Adithya Kathir, Akshaya Udayakumar, and Others
Director: Pradeep Ranganathan
Producer: Kalpathi S.Aghoram, Kalpathi S.Ganesh, Kalpathi S.Suresh
Music Director: Yuvan Shankar Raja
Cinematographer: Dinesh Purushothaman
Editor: Pradeep E Ragav
Love Today Movie Story
Pradeep (Pradeep Ranganathan) and Nikita (Ivana) are lovers and they decide to take their relationship to the next level. They met Nikita’s father (Satyaraj) for the same. He puts a crazy condition and asks the couple to exchange their mobiles for a day and if they ended up without any problems then he would agrees to their marriage. The couple agrees to the condition. What happens next in their lives forms the base plot of Love Today.
Love Today Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Pradeep Ranganathan has done a superb job with this movie. The way he enacted as a possessive husband is so good
- Ivana gets a meaty role and was just amazing in the emotional scenes
- The usage of social media apps and what kind of issues they can cause between couples have been shown in a hilarious manner
- Satyaraj gives a lot of depth to the movie with his performance
- The last fifteen minutes have been showcased quite well
Love Today Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The film takes forever to enter the main plot as things are established on a very slow note initially
- Some scenes in the first half should have been edited out
Love Today Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Yuvan Shankar Raja’s music is top-notch. The camerawork and production design are neat but the editing could have been better. As a director, Pradeep should be lauded for thinking of a concept like this. With such a small point, the manner in which he holds the screens with comedy and drama is good.
Concluding the Love Today Telugu Movie Review, Love Today is a hilarious comedy-drama that will attract the youth big time. The movie has good comedy and drama.