Mahaveeryar Malayalam Movie Review: Mahaveeryar movie has been released on July 21, 2022. Let us see Mahaveeryar Review.
Cast: Nivin Pauly, Asif Ali, Lal, Lalu Alex, Shanvi Srivastava, Siddique, and Others
Director: Abrid Shine
Producers: Abrid Shine, Nivin Pauly, P.S Shamnas
Music: Ishaan Chhabra
Cinematographer: Chandru Selvaraj
Mahaveeryar Movie Story
Mahaveeryar opens in the 17th century with a king (Lal) who can’t stop demanding his minister (Asif Ali) to bring beautiful women. Meanwhile, in the present, a sage (Nivin Pauly) is accused of stealing a temple idol and is presented for trial. How do these two worlds collide? forms the base plot of Mahaveeryar’s movie.
Mahaveeryar Malayalam Movie Review
- The movie is rich in fantastical elements and political undertones
- The reunion between Nivin and Asif added good flavor to the movie
- Lalu Alex, Krishna Prasad, and Shanvi Srivastava gave stellar performances
- Mahaveeryar movie’s downside is its complexity
- To get the proper understanding of the undertones presented in the movie, some layers have to be unraveled
Mahaveeryar Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Abrid Shine’s direction is rich. He conveyed the various concepts with proper monologues and sequences. He utilized all the characters, and their actions, and reactions. The editing is crisp and the visuals will pull the audience to its world.
Concluding the Mahaveeryar Malayalam Movie Review, Mahaveeryar is a fantasy courtroom drama with wonderful visuals and an apt score.