Malli Modalaindi Telugu Movie Review: Malli Modalaindi movie has been streaming on ZEE5 from 11th February 2022. Let us see the Malli Modalaindi Review.
Cast: Sumanth, Naina Ganguly, Varshini Sounderajan, Posani Krishna Murali, Prudhvi Raj, Annapurna, Vennela Kishore, Suhasini, and Others
Director: TG Keerthi Kumar
Producer: K Rajashekar Reddy
Music Director: Anup Rubens
Cinematographer: Shiva GRN
Editor: Pradeep E Ragav
Malli Modalaindi Movie Story
Vikram (Sumanth) is a chef who likes to live in his space. His wife Nisha (Varshini Sounderajan) wants to separate from him because of his self-centric character. They both get divorced and later Vikram starts loving advocate Pavitra (Naina Ganguly), who helps Vikram’s wife get a divorce. Pavitra opens a company named ‘RESET’ to help the divorcee to start life afresh. Vikram joins that company and tries to convey his feelings for her. Did he propose Pavitra? How did Pavitra react to the behavior of Vikram? What happens in their lives? is the basic story of Malli Modalaindi.
Malli Modalaindi Telugu Movie Review
- Sumanth performs with ease and gives his best
- Varshini and Naina Ganguly look beautiful and perform well
- Vennela Kishore’s comedy is good in some scenes
- Some dialogues in the movie work out quite well
- Music is fine in some of the scenes
- Poor characterization and boring scenes are the major drawbacks of the Malli Modalaindi movie
- Writing some emotional scenes in connection with Suhasini and Manjula might make the movie good
- Anup Rubens’s music is not up to the mark in many scenes
- If the director has taken care of the screenplay and characterization then the movie could have been a nice entertainer
Malli Modalaindi Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Director Keerthi Kumar’s concept is good but fails to make the movie an engaging family drama by writing poor writing and characterization. The music by Anup Rubens is okay and Siva Kumar’s cinematography is good. Editing by Praveen could be a bit better.
Concluding the Malli Modalaindi Telugu Movie Review, this is a boring movie with improper characterization and writing.