Naane Varuven Tamil Movie Review: Naane Varuven movie has been released in theatres on September 29, 2022. Let us see Naane Varuven Review.
Cast: Dhanush, Indhuja, Elli AvrRam, Prabhu, Selvaraghavan, Yogi Babu, and Others
Producer: Kalaippuli S Thanu
Music Director : Yuvan Shankar Raja
Cinematographer: Om Prakash
Editor : Bhuvan Srinivasan
Naane Varuven Movie Story
Prabhu (Dhanush) who works in a construction company leads a good family life with his life and daughter. When everything is going well, Prabhu’s daughter Satya starts behaving peculiarly. Highly worried about his daughter’s condition, Prabhu consults a psychiatrist but that does not give a solution. Later, he calls paranormal experts to chase down the problem. During this, a shocking revelation happens. What is it? Did Prabhu save his daughter? forms the base plot of Naane Varuven.
Naane Varuven Tamil Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Dhanush proved himself again with this Naane Varuven movie. He is menacing and vicious as Prabhu and Kathir
- The first half of the movie is engaging and raises curiosity
- some scenes give thrills and the key twist revealed during the interval episode is good
- The bonding between Dhanush and the kid is portrayed well
Naane Varuven Tamil Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The second half of the movie is completely derailed and becomes highly predictable
- The narrative lacks punch as the audience foresees the climax from a way ahead
- The story is ages old and nothing is surprising to see
Naane Varuven Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Yuvan Shankar Raja’s background score is spine-chilling. The camerawork by Om Prakash is good and the editing is also fine. Director Selvaraghavan failed to reach the expectations.
Concluding the Naane Varuven Tamil Movie Review, Naane Varuven is an underwhelming thriller. Dhanush’s performance and Yuvan Shankar Raja’s music are terrific.