Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Movie Review: Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini movie has been released in theatres on September 16, 2022. Let us see Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Review.
Cast: Kiran Abbavaram, Sanjana Anand, Sonu Thakur, Baba Bhaskar, and others
Director: Sridhar Gadhe
Producer: Kodi Divya Deepthi
Music Director: Mani Sharma
Cinematographer: Raj Nalli
Editor: Prawin Pudi
Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Story
Teju (Sanjana Anand) is an alcoholic who uses a cab back to her house on a regular basis. Vivek (Kiran Abbavaram) is a cab driver who helps her out and asks about her past. On the way, Teju narrates her breakup story to Vivek, and in the second half, he reveals his love story to Teju. Both these love stories have a connection. What is that connection? Who is Vivek? forms the base plot of Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini.
Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Mani Sharma’s music is the biggest asset of this movie
- The second half has a proper story and flow in the proceedings
- The comedy scenes featuring Baba Bhaskar and Kiran Abbavaram evoke a few laughs
- Kiran Abbavaram has gone mass and looks cool in fight sequences. His dialogue delivery suits the mood of the movie
- Some family scenes in the second half are okay
Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Twists are not presented in a proper manner by the director
- The film comes to its main conflict point only during the last ten minutes and by that time, the audience loses their patience
- The twist is cleared with just a simple scene
- There is no proper drama depicting the family emotions
- A more noted heroine would have made matters better
Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Review: Technical Aspects
Mani Sharma’s music and background score are top-notch. The camera work was nice in the second half. Director Sridhar Gade has made a big mess with the interesting storyline. If he had concentrated on the actual part of family drama and love between the lead pair then things would have been quite effective.
Concluding the Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini Movie Review, Nenu Meeku Baaga Kavalsina Vaadini is a romantic and family drama that lacks strong emotions.