Odela Railway Station Movie Review: Odela Railway Station movie has been streaming on the Aha platform since August 26, 2022. Let us see Odela Railway Station Review.
Cast: Hebah Patel, Sai Ronak, Pujitha Ponnada, Vashista N Simha, and Others
Director: Ashok Teja
Producer: KK Radhamohan
Music Directors: Anup Rubens
Cinematographer: Soundar Rajan S
Odela Railway Station Story
After completion of his IPS selection, Anudeep (Sai Ronak) lands in Odela village for his police training. A streak of rapes and murders happens hereby creating fear across the Odela villagers. All the victims are newlywed women who just completed their first nights. This case becomes a challenge for the police department. Who is the killer? Why is he is killing married women in the village? Did the police catch the killer? forms the base plot of the Odela Railway Station.
Odela Railway Station Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The movie is set well in a rural heartland and this adds naturality to the proceedings
- Hebah Patel, Sai Ronak, and Vashista M Simha were decent in their respective roles
- The length of the movie is very short and this is the major advantage
Odela Railway Station Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The film becomes highly predictable with a big clue revealed in the first 20 minutes
- The investigation angle seems really clueless
- There are no proper scenes that hold the film, hence audience did not connect to the movie emotionally
- The characters did not have a proper flow
- The main motto of the killer is not at all convincing
Odela Railway Station Review: Technical Aspects
Anup Rubens’s music is below-par. Soundar Rajan’s cinematography is very good. The editing by Thammiraj is an advantage for the movie. Director Ashok Teja did a below-par job with his execution.
Concluding the Odela Railway Station Movie Review, Odela Railway Station is a badly made crime thriller. Except for some scenes, and lead cast performances, there is nothing exciting about this movie.