Oke Oka Jeevitham Movie Review: Oke Oka Jeevitham movie has been released in theatres on September 9, 2022. Let us see Oke Oka Jeevitham Review.
Cast: Sharwanand, Ritu Varma, Amala Akkineni, Vennela Kishore, Priyadarshi, Nassar, and Others
Director: Shree Karthick
Producers: S. R. Prakashbabu, S. R. Prabhu
Music Director: Jakes Bejoy
Cinematographer: Sujith Sarang
Oke Oka Jeevitham Movie Story
Adi (Sharwanand), Chaitu (Priyadarshi), and Sreenu (Vennela Kishore) are three close friends who have their own problems. One fine day, they encounter a scientist (Nasser) who promises to take them back in time so that they can solve their mistakes in childhood. Excited about this, they agree and go back to 1998 with the help of a time machine. On their arrival, they meet their younger versions and start correcting their mistakes. The twist in the story arises when the younger versions of the three kids use the same time machine and come to the future leaving the adults behind. What will the three friends do now? forms the base plot of the Oke Oka Jeevitham.
Oke Oka Jeevitham Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Director Shree Karthik mixed the past and present stories superbly and also added comedy with a good dose of emotions
- Amala is superb in her role. Her scenes with Sharwanand are the mainstay of the movie
- Sharwanand’s acting in all emotional scenes will surely move the audience
- Priyadarshi gets a good role and did well in that role
- Vennela Kishore’s comedy is the biggest asset of the movie
- The first half of Oke Oka Jeevitham is quite interesting
- Nasser is superb and brings a lot of depth to the proceedings
- The narration is quite engaging with thrill, suspense, and fun
- The film was ended in a very practical manner which seems good
- The character arcs of the three friends are neat and end on a proper note
Oke Oka Jeevitham Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The movie has a slow pace and takes some time to enter its main story
- The manner in which the three kids handle themselves in the present scenario needs more explanation
Oke Oka Jeevitham Review: Technical Aspects
The camerawork nicely showcased the ’90s era in a very effective manner. The VFX used, the production design, and the time machine model are top-notch. Editing could have been even crispier to make things better. Director Shree Karthik has done a very good job with this movie. The conflict point he has chosen for friends’ characters looks impressive.
Concluding the Oke Oka Jeevitham Movie Review, Oke Oka Jeevitham is a well-made science fiction drama filled with sensible emotions and good comedy. The performances of the lead cast, gripping narration, and interesting backdrop are major plus points of the movie.