Ori Devuda Telugu Movie Review: Ori Devuda movie has been released in theatres on October 21, 2022. Let us see Ori Devuda Review.
Cast: Vishwak Sen, Venkatesh, Mithila Palkar, Asha Bhat, and Others
Director: Ashwath Marimuthu
Producers: Pearl V Potluri, Param V Potluri
Music Director: Leon James
Cinematographer: Vidhu Ayyana
Editor: Vijay Mukthavarapu
Ori Devuda Movie Story
Arjun Durgaraj (Vishwak Sen) and Anu Paulraj (Mithila Palkar) are friends since childhood. Upon the request of Anu, Arjun marries her and starts a new life. Arjun starts working in his father-in-law’s office but is vexed with the job. At the same time, he develops feelings for his school senior, Meera (Asha Bhat). Hence, Arjun applies for divorce but Anu faints in court because of the divine intervention of Venkatesh. The almighty gives him a second chance to recorrect his life. What did Arjun do with the second chance? forms the base plot of the Ori Devuda movie.
Ori Devuda Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Venkatesh’s god character adds novelty and generates interest
- Vishwak Sen emotes pretty well in emotional scenes and did subtle acting which the movie requires
- Mithila Palkar performed well and her chemistry with Vishwak is good
- Asha Bhat got a meaty role and performed well
- The second half offers a joyful ride with some dramatic moments
- The comedy punches make us laugh well
Ori Devuda Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The first half’s pacing is very slow and does not offer much
- Some scenes lack the punch, and during these scenes, the movie becomes slightly dull
- Anu’s characterization requires much more depth
- The VFX work looks odd on the big screen
- This rom-com may not be connected with all sections of the audience
Ori Devuda Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Leon James’s music is pleasant and Vidhu Ayyana’s camerawork is fair. The editing team should have cut short the movie a little bit. Director Ashwath Marimuthu did a decent job with this remake. His narration in the second half is engaging but his screenplay in the first half is not impressive.
Concluding the Ori Devuda Telugu Movie Review, Ori Devuda is a decent rom-com that offers a pleasant drama in the second half.