Panchatantra Kathalu Movie Review: Panchatantra Kathalu movie has been released on July 29, 2022. Let us see Panchatantra Kathalu Review.
Cast: Noel, Nandhini Rai, Praneeta Patnaik, Nihal Kodhaty, Sai Ronak, Sadiya, Ajay Kathurvar, and others
Director: Ganganamoni Shekar
Producer: D Madhu
Music Director: Kamran
Cinematographer: Ganganamoni Shekar, Vijay Bhaskar Saddala
Editor: Srinivas Varaganti
Panchatantra Kathalu Movie Story
As the title suggests the movie revolves around five stories that are separate together. They include a story involving a high caste girl and low caste boy who love each other but could not marry due to community issues, a story of a woman, who gets involved in prostitution to take care of her small kid and whose life changes due to a traveler, a love story between an owner of the dance academy and his secret admirer that happens through phone conversations, a story of a selfish girl who ditches her boyfriend to marry a rich person, a story of an old woman who wishes to live on her own.
Panchatantra Kathalu Movie Review
- The writing is the biggest positive factor as there is a lot of depth to each of the stories
- The characters are well written
- The performances by the entire cast are good and did justice to the script
- The tragic endings in some stories are hard to digest as well
- Each scene was dragged unnecessarily for no reason
- Few stories did not cater to all sections of the audience
- Few blocks don’t have any significance
- The story lacks clarity regarding what it actually is stressing about
Panchatantra Kathalu Telugu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The editing team did a bad job as the sequences are too lengthy. The music department also disappoints as the BGM does not add much value to the proceedings. Director Ganganamoni Shekar has done a decent job in telling the stories. He could have done a bit better in projecting those stories in an engaging manner.
Concluding the Panchatantra Kathalu Movie Review, Panchatantra Kathalu is good in parts. The director and writing team came up with hard-hitting points supported by fine performances. Some unwanted scenes, slow pacing, and lack of engaging screenplay bring down the movie.