Plan Panni Pannanum Movie Review: Plan Panni Pannanum movie has been released on 30th December 2021. Let us see the Plan Panni Pannanum Review.
Cast: Rio Raj, Balasaravanan, Remya Nambeesan, Robo Shankar, Thangadurai, Munishkanth, and Others
Director: Badri Venkatesh
Production: Positive Print Studios LLP
Music: Yuvan Shankar Raja
Cinematographer: B Rajasekar
Editor: Sam RDX
Plan Panni Pannanum Story
Sembi (Rio Raj) and Raju (Bala Saravanan) are collegues turned friends. Raju’s sister eloped with some person. To find her, they kidnap Aambal (Remya Nambeesan) who helped Raju’s sister to elope. Sembi and Raju came to know that their sister is in Aambal’s village and her marriage is going to happen the next day. Hence, Raju, Sembi, Aambal, and two other friends decide to travel to a village near Kodaikanal from Chennai. Will they be able to stop the marriage? Can Aambal pursue her ambition? this is the basic plot of the Plan Panni Pannanum movie story.
Plan Panni Pannanum Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The first half is quite good and the proceedings make the audience laugh
- Both Rio Raj and Bala Saravanan excelled in their roles
- Remya, Robo Shankar and Munishkanth are good in their roles
Plan Panni Pannanum Review: Negative Aspects
- The film takes a melodramatic turn in the second half and loses its steam
- The lack of proper villain or conflict was also a negative for this movie
- Technical values of Plan Panni Pannanum are not good
Coming to the Plan Panni Pannanum Tamil Movie Review about technical aspects:
The cinematography by B Rajasekar is average. Yuvan’s music is also not good. Editing could have been better to make the film crisper. Director Badri Venkatesh has done just an average job with this film.
Concluding the Plan Panni Pannanum Review, this an average comedy film that has its moments but falls flat in the second half.