Puzhu Malayalam Movie Review: Puzhu movie has been released on 13th May 2022. Let us see the Puzhu Review.
Cast: Mammootty, Parvathy Thiruvothu, and Others
Producer: S George
Music: Jakes Bejoy
Cinematographer: Theni Eswar
Editor: Deepu Joseph
Puzhu Movie Story
Kuttan (Mammootty) is a senior police officer who is widowed and has a kid named Kichu. His younger was has eloped, and then there are mysterious attacks to kill him. He has a regressive mentality, and it reflects in his control over Kichu and his interactions with his brother-in-law. Who is trying to kill Kuttan? What happens when Kuttab’s sister Bharati (Parvathi Thiruvothu) unexpectedly comes to stay in the same apartment? forms the basic plot of the Puzhu movie.
Puzhu Malayalam Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The Puzhu movie chooses the unbiased route to deal with the issue of casteism, without picking any side
- Mammootty played countless emotions effortlessly on his face
- Vasudev Sajeesh Marar performed wonderfully as a repressed son
- Parvathy gave a decent performance
Puzhu Malayalam Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The way the father and son progression ends is not satisfactory
- The ending could have been handled in a better manner
- The drama is predictable and is extremely slow-paced
Puzhu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Being a debut director, Ratheena PT has done a good job in creating a movie that is shocking and disturbing. Jakes Bejoy’s music score went well with the tone of the movie. Cinematography by Theni Eswar stole the show by enhancing the quality of the movie.
Concluding the Puzhu Malayalam Movie Review, Puzhu movie is a passable drama that has an intriguing subplot. The movie makes you think long after it ends.