Raajahyogam Telugu Movie Review: Raajahyogam movie has been released in theatres on December 30, 2022. Let us see Raajahyogam Review.
Cast: Sai Ronakh, Ankita Saha, Bismi Nas, Ajay Ghosh, Praveen, Bhadram, Shakalaka Shankar, Giri, Chitram Srinu, Sijju, and Others
Director: Ram Ganapathi
Producer: Mani Lakshman Rao
Music Director: Arun Muraleedharan
Cinematographer: Vijay C Kumar
Editor: Karthika Srinivas
Raajahyogam Movie Story
Rishi (Sai Ronakh) is a mechanic and has only one ambition in life which is to marry a rich girl and get settled. In this process, he comes across Shree (Ankita Saha), who is a wealthy girl, and starts wooing her. A separate track also runs where a group of gangsters fights between themselves for two costly diamonds. Rishi and Shree learned some facts about each other that separate them. They get involved in ongoing crime within no time. The rest of the movie is about the fight between various characters for diamonds.
Raajahyogam Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Sai Ronak has shown an amazing screen presence and looked handsome on screen. His acting in key scenes was good and his dance moves were amazing
- Some comedy scenes work here and there
- The fights and background score are nicely composed
- The first half has some decent moments
Raajahyogam Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The movie lacks an engaging screenplay and there is no proper connection between individual scenes
- Nothing much happens regarding the story in the second half
- After a specific time, it is hard to understand where the movie is heading
- The love track in the second half seems out of place
- The comedy scenes do not work for the most part of the movie
- The adult content is high in this movie and is not suitable for all sections of the audience
- The crucial backstory has a lack of conviction
Raajahyogam Telugu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Arun Muraleedharan’s background score and Vijay C Kumar’s cinematography are decent. The editing team could have reduced the length by at least 10 minutes. Director Ram Ganapathi did a shoddy job with the movie. The plot should have solid characterizations and strong emotions.
Concluding Raajahyogam Telugu Movie Review, Raajayogam is a silly and over-the-top comedy caper that hardly connects to the audience.