Rowdy Boys Telugu Movie Review: Ashish Reddy’s debut movie Rowdy Boys has been released on 14th January 2021. Let us have a look at Rowdy Boys Review.
Cast: Ashish Reddy, Anupama Parameshwaran, Sahidev Vikram, Tej Kurapati, Karthik Ratnam, Srikanth Aiyyengar and others
Director: Sree Harsha Konuganti
Producers: Dil Raju, Shirish
Music Director: Devi Sri Prasad
Rowdy Boys Story
Akash (Ashish) is an engineering student who falls in love with medico, Kavya (Anupama Parameshwaran).
After a few days, Kavya also starts loving Akash. Unfortunately, the rivalry between Akash’s college and the other one creates some problems in their love story. Hence, both Akash and Kavya take crucial steps in their lives.
What happens next? Does Kavya become a doctor? What does Akash do for their love? is the basic story of Rowdy Boys.
Rowdy Boys Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Ashish Reddy made a decent debut with the Rowdy Boys movie. His acting and dancing skills are good
- Sahidev Vikram also did justice to his role
- Anupama Parameshwaran is gorgeous as usual and her acting is very good
- The scenes between the lead pair worked out well comedy featuring scenes are also good
- The background music and rich visuals are added advantages for Rowdy Boys
Rowdy Boys Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Rowdy Boys movie has a well-known plot that has been watched in many movies.
- Anupama Parameshwaran has no big scope to showcase her acting skills
- Some scenes between the lead pair will remind us of many movies
- Some illogical scenes and over-the-top comedy scenes are a big minus to the Rowdy Boys movie
Rowdy Boys Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The production values of the Rowdy Boys movie are good. Cinematography by Madhie showcased rich and lovely visuals. Devi Sri Prasad’s songs and background score are decent. Editing by Madhu is also quite good. Director Harsha Konuganti has done just a passable job as his plot has nothing much to showcase.
Concluding the Rowdy Boys Telugu Movie Review, this is a college drama with some twists and turns. The first half is good but the dull second half and lack of a strong story are drawbacks of this movie.