Sarkaru Vaari Paata Telugu Movie Review: Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata movie has been released on 12th May 2022. let us see Sarkaru Vaari Paata Review.
Cast: Mahesh Babu, Keerthy Suresh, Samuthirakani, Nadhiya, Vennela Kishore, Brahmaji, Tanikella Bharani, and Others
Producers: Naveen Yerneni, Y. Ravi Shankar, Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta
Music Director: S. Thaman
Cinematographer: R. Madhi
Editor: Marthand K. Venkatesh
Sarkaru Vaari Paata Story
Mahesh (Mahesh Babu) does a loan recovery business in the US. Kalaavathi (Keerthy Suresh) takes a loan from him and fails to repay it. An upset Mahesh warns her but Kalaavathi brings her dad Rajendranath (Samuthirakani) into the scene. To get back his money, Mahesh lands in India. He went into a deep mess with bigger problems. What are those problems? Who is Rajendranath and how did Mahesh handle him? forms the basic plot of the Sarkaru Vaari Paata.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata is an out-and-out Mahesh Babu show from starting to end. His screen presence, charisma, comedy timing, and action avatar keep the audience sticking to their seats
- Mahesh Babu and his comedy timing are good during the romantic episodes
- Keerthy Suresh played a role that has a slightly negative touch and was refreshing to watch
- Samuthirakani is a perfect fit for the villain role and he gave good opposition to Mahesh Babu
- The Hero-Villain episodes work well in the second half
- Vennela Kishore’s comedy is quite good and the one-liners he shares with Mahesh were very good
- The songs are one more advantage of the movie as they are placed quite well
Sarkaru Vaari Paata Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The story lacks the punch and many scenes look repetitive
- The track of Keerthy Suresh, Mahesh Babu, and Subbaraju looks a bit forced in the second half
- After a point in the second half, the movie gets a bit longer as well
Sarkaru Vaari Paata Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The visual shots by Madhie are quite good. Thaman’s songs are superb and his BGM is one more plus for the movie. The artwork by AS Prakash is amazing. Director Parasuram has done a decent job with this movie. If he had added some drama and strong emotions in the movie, then the output would have been even better.
Concluding the Sarkaru Vaari Paata Telugu Movie Review, Sarkaru Vaari Paata is a typical masala entertainer made for fans and the masses. The movie runs on a typical commercial formula and the fights and songs are an added advantage.