Sir Telugu Movie Review: Sir movie has been released in theatres on February 17, 2023. Let us see Dhanush’s Sir Review.
Cast: Dhanush, Samyuktha, Tanikella Bharani, Samuthirakani, Sai Kumar, Narra Srinivas, Ilavarasu, Hyder Aadhi, Rajendran, Aadukalam Naren, and Others
Director: Venky Atluri
Producers: Naga Vamsi and Sai Soujanya
Music Director: GV Prakash Kumar
Cinematographer: J Yuvraj
Editor: Navin Nooli
Sir Movie Story
Bala Gangadhar Tilak (Dhanush) aka Bala works as a Junior Lecturer at TEI (Tripathi Educational Institute). The college management adopts many government colleges in the rural areas of Andhra Pradesh and sends Balu to Siripuram Govt. College for teaching. Balu, with the help of the lecturer Meenakshi (Samyuktha), ensures that the local students come to college and score good marks in exams. Due to this, the TEI Chairman Tripathi (Samuthirakani) becomes unhappy and plans to ruin the future of the Balu. Why did Tripathi spoil Balu’s plans? What did Balu do next? forms the base plot of the Sir movie.
Sir Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Director Venky Atluri has written a fine story that is filled with emotional scenes, which is standout well in the movie
- Dhanush fits well in the role of Bala, who believes that education is important for everyone. He solely shoulders the entire movie and his performance in the emotional scenes is whistle worthy
- Samyuktha as Meenakshi looks beautiful and leaves a mark with her decent performance
- Hyper Aadhi evokes decent laughs and Samuthirakani also justifies his role
- The emotional scenes are established neatly and the background score is heart touching
Sir Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Venky Atluri does the job well in the first half but fails to maintain the same in the latter part
- Samuthirakani’s role is just limited to very few scenes and has nothing to do but challenge the protagonist
- The director should have written better pre-climax and climax scenes to make the movie an engaging social drama
Sir Telugu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
J Yuvaraj’s cinematography is fine and GV Prakash Kumar’s background score is impressive. Editing by Navin Noolo could have been better as there is so much scope to chop off a few unnecessary scenes in the second half. Director Venky Atluri succeeded well in writing a nice story with a good social message but failed to narrate it engagingly.
Concluding the Sir Telugu Movie Review, Dhanush’s Sir movie is a decent social drama that talks about the education mafia in the present times.