Thaggede Le Telugu Movie Review: Theggede Le movie has been released in theatres on November 04, 2022. Let us see Thaggede Le Review.
Cast: Naveen Chandra, Divya Pillai, Ananya Raj, Naina Ganguly, Raja Raveendar, Naga Babu, Ayyappa Sharma, Ravi Shankar, Makrandh Deshpande, Pooja Gandhi, Ravi Kale, and Others
Director: Srinivas Raju (Dandupalyam)
Producers: Prem Kumar Pandey, P V Subba Reddy, N Akhilesh Reddy
Music Directors : Praveen Lakkaraju, Ram Miriyala
Cinematographer: Venkat Prasad (100% Love)
Editor: Garry BH
Thaggede Le Movie Story
Eshwar (Naveen Chandra) is a software engineer who meets a girl Liza (Ananya Raj) at a party. He becomes close to her and has a physical relationship with her. Eshwar decides to take this relationship seriously but Liza rejects him and moves away. Later, Eshwar gets married to Devi (Divya Pillai) and starts a new life. But things change when Liza comes back and create problems for Eshwar. How Eshwar handles this tricky situation? forms the base plot of the Thaggede Le movie.
Thaggede Le Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The action episodes featuring the Dandupalyam batch have been showcased quite well
- Naveen Chandra is impressive in his role
- Ravi Shankar is amazing in the cop role
- The conflict point in Thaggede Le looks interesting
Thaggede Le Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The movie starts on a very slow note and takes so much time to come to the main conflict point
- The first half has no thrills which are expected of a murder mystery and the logic goes for a toss in the second half
- The movie has good twists but they have not been executed quite well
- The key scenes do not create much impact because of the screenplay
- The subplots have not been handled well
Thaggede Le Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Charan Arjun’s music was decent and BGM was even better. Director Srinivasa Raju’s storyline looks interesting on paper but his screenplay disappoints the audience.
Concluding the Thaggede Le Telugu Movie Review, Thaggedhe Le is a movie that has an interesting backdrop but is spoiled by a dull screenplay.