Thor: Love and Thunder Review: Thor: Love and Thunder has been released on July 7, 2022. Let us see Thor: Love and Thunder Movie Review.
Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Christian Bale, Natalie Portman, Waititi, Russell Crowe, Tessa Thompson, Jaimie Alexander, and others.
Director: Taika Waititi
Producers: Kevin Feige and Brad Winderbaum
Music Director: Michael Giacchino and Nami Melumad
Cinematographer: Barry Idoine
Editor: Matthew Schmidt, Tim Roche, Peter S. Elliot, and Jennifer Vecchiarello
Thor: Love and Thunder Story
Thor Odinson (Chris Hemsworth), who is the God of Thunder, is living a peaceful life. He learns that Gorr the God Butcher (Christian Bale) is killing all the Gods and his next target is Thir’s kingdom, Asgard. He meets King Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson) and his ex-girlfriend Dr. Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) in Agard. Gorr attacks the place and kidnaps children. Where did he take them? Who is Gorr? Did Thor win the war against Gorr? forms the base plot of Thor: Love and Thunder.
Thor-Love and Thunder Review: Positive Aspects
- The story of Thor: Love and Thunder is simple and neat
- The movie has so many comedy scenes just like its prequel
- The movie has a perfect pack of emotions such as suffering, comedy, and love
- Chris Hemsworth nails the show
- Natalie Portman delivers her best
- Christian Bale as Gorr is praiseworthy
Thor-Love and Thunder Review: Negative Aspects
- The comedy in Thor: Love and Thunder is a bit limited. There was a big scope to generate more fun but the makers failed to do so
- The director could have shown more about the team Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor-Love and Thunder Movie Review: Technical Aspects
This is the second movie of Taika Waititi after directing Thor: Ragnarok. The movie is pretty good but he failed to make it a great movie like its sequel but his narration is good. Barry Idoine’s cinematography is awesome. Music by Nami Melumad and Michael Giacchino is decent.
Concluding Thor: Love and Thunder live up to the hype created. One can enjoy the finest performances of Christian Bale, Chris Hemsworth, and Natalie Portman.