Veera Simha Reddy Telugu Movie Review: Balakrishna’s powerful movie titled Veera Simha Reddy has been released in theatres on January 12, 2023. Let us see Veera Simha Reddy Review.
Cast: Nandamuri Balakrishna, Shruti Haasan, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Duniya Vijay, Honey Rose, Lal, Ajay Ghosh, Naveen Chandra, Mirali Sharma, and Others
Director: Gopichand Malineni
Producers: Naveen Yerneni, Ravi Shankar Yalamanchili
Music Director: Thaman S
Cinematographer: Rishi Punjabi
Editor: Navin Nooli
Veera Simha Reddy Movie Story
Jaya Simha Reddy (Balakrishna), who lives with his mother, Meenakshi (Honey Rose) in Istanbul falls in love with Eesha (Shruti Haasan) and decides to marry her. Meenakshi reveals the identity of Jaya Simha Reddy’s father, Veera Simha Reddy, who lives in Rayalaseema and rules Pulicharla. Bhanumathi (Varalaxmi Sarathkumar) and Pratap Reddy (Duniya Vijay) tries to kill Veera Simha Reddy for the past 30 years. Why do they want to kill Veera Simha Reddy? Who is Bhanumathi? Why did Veera Simha Reddy leave his wife and son? forms the base plot of the Veera Simha Reddy.
Veera Simha Reddy Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Nandamuri Balakrishna solely lifts the entire movie on his shoulders. His royal look, charisma, swag, style, dialogue delivery, and aggressive nature in action sequences are the biggest assets
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar’s performance will surprise audiences. Her ace-off scenes with Balakrishna are terrific
- Duniya Vijay showcased ruthlessness in a wonderful way
- The screenplay is racy and the director designed each character quite well
- Ram and Lakshman designed the stunts that make people sit on the edge of their seats
Veera Simha Reddy Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The second half is a bit lengthy and draggy in comparison with the first half and predictable too
- Most of the scenes in the second half should have been removed, especially in the flashback episode
- Shruti Haasan is just limited to songs and some scenes
Veera Simha Reddy Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Rishi Punjabi’s camerawork and Thaman’s music are praiseworthy. The production values are rich and some scenes in the flashback episode need to be chopped off. Director Gopichand Malineni is a winner in writing a terrific screenplay that runs well in the first half and slows down in the second half.
Concluding the Veera Simha Reddy Telugu Movie Review, Veera Simha Reddy is a decent action entertainer that has all the commercial elements to entertain Balayya fans.