Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku Review: Shivaji Raja’s son Vijay Raja, and Tamanna Vyas starring Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku has been released on 7th January 2022. Let us see how is the Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku Movie.
Cast: Vijay Raja, Shivaji Raja, Tamanna Vyas, Gnana Priya, Satyam Rajesh, and Others
Director: Raams Rathod
Producer: Tumu Narasimha Patel
Cinematographer: K. Bujji
Editor: Vinod Advay
Music Director: Gyaani Singh
Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku Movie Story
Chaitu (Vijay Raja)works as the Program Director in a famous TV channel. He loves Divya (Tamanna Vyas). Chaitu’s father Narayana (Shivaji Raja) asks him to get his own house. Hence, Chaitu buys a house and gets into unexpected problems. He comes to know that there is a devil in the house. why the devil is there in the house? How does Chaitu reside in that house? is the basic story of Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku.
Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku Review
- The horror effects are good and the climax sentiment angle is decent
- Satyam Rajesh impresses with his comedy timing in some scenes
- Vijay Raja is best in his role and Tamanna Vyas also justified her role
- The drama looks silly and action sequences are irritating
- Slow narration and boring scenes kill the audience interest
- Some major scenes in the second half and pre-climax are also minus
Director Rams Rathod fails to engage the audience even though he directed some scenes well. The music is average and the cinematography is not bad. Editing is fine and the production values are good.
Concluding the Veyi Subhamulu Kalugu Neeku Telugu Movie Review, the movie is not up-to mark and hard-to-believe fictional story. Even comedy is also strict in some scenes.