Vikrant Rona Kannada Movie Review: Much-awaited Vikrant Rona movie has been released on July 28, 2022. Let us see Vikrant Rona Review.
Cast: Sudeep, Nirup Bhandari, Ravishankar Gowda, Neetha Ashok, Jacqueline Fernandez, and Others
Director: Anup Bhandari
Producers: Shalini Jack Manju, Alankar Pandian
Music Director: B Ajaneesh Loknath
Cinematographer: William David
Editor: Ashik Kusugolli
Vikrant Rona Movie Story
Vikrant Rona is set in the ancient village named Komarattu, Karnataka. A cop gets killed in a mysterious way and then inspector Vikrant Rona (Sudeep) steps in to handle this situation. Upon investigation, he finds out that the sixteen other kids have also been killed and all these murders have a connection with his life. What is that connection? How did Vikrant Rona solve it? forms the base plot of Vikrant Rona.
Vikrant Rona Kannada Movie Review
- The setup looks quite intriguing
- The forest visuals and BGM are the backbones of the movie
- Sudeep’s performance is stunning and did great action during the climax
- The killer’s revelation is executed quite well
- VFX played a major role in the movie
- One of the biggest drawbacks of the Vikrant Rona movie is its excess length
- The way Sudeep investigates the case looks boring and confusing as well
- The screenplay could have been gripping
- Some action blocks look unnecessary
Vikrant Rona Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The BGM, properties, costumes, and visuals are good. The editing is bad and the screenplay is just okay. Director Aup Bhandari has done a passable job with this movie. His story idea is simple but his narration is amazing.
Concluding the Vikrant Rona Kannada Movie Review, Vikrant Rona is a suspense drama that has a great backdrop, and amazing production values. The excess length and confusing screenplay will divert the audience’s attention.