Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Movie Review: Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha movie has been released in theatres on February 18, 2023. Let us see Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Review.
Cast: Kiran Abbavaram, Kashmira Pardeshi, Subhalekha Sudhakar, Murali Sharma, and Others
Director: Murali Kishor Abburu
Producers: Bunny Vas
Music Director: Chaitan Bharadwaj
Cinematographer: Daniel Viswas
Editor: Marthand K Venkatesh
Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Movie Story
Darshana (Kashmira Paradesi), who is a Youtuber, gets in touch with Vishnu (Kiran Abbavaram), her phone number neighbor. He thinks that it is Lord Venkateswara’s way of introducing a girl into his life, and he slowly loves her. Meanwhile, Darshana also gets close to Markhandeya Sharma (Murali Sharma), who is her other phone number neighbor. Both Vishnu and Sharma join hands to increase the reach of Darshana’s YouTube channel. After a turnaround of events, Darshana shoots Sharma, which leaves Vishnu astounded. Why did Darshana kill Sharma? What happened next? forms the base plot of the Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha movie.
Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The characterization of Kiran Abbavaram is very well-written and has a good inner depth. He was good in portraying emotions, and his comedy timing is also on point
- Murali Sharma is just amazing and brought depth to the proceedings
- Kashmira Paradesi has done a very good job as she performed with ease as Darshana
- The twists that get unraveled in the second hour are much more impressive
- The songs, background score, and dialogues are good
Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Story-wise, nothing happens in the first hour, and the momentum picks up only after the interval
- Some scenes went over the top and logic also missing
- The movie’s pacing is heavily inconsistent and sometimes the movie becomes a tad slow
- Lip sync is missing in many scenes which affects the viewing experience
Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The background score by Chaitan Bharadwaj nicely elevated the proceedings and the songs were euphonious. The cinematography by Daniel Viswas is good as the locations were captured nicely. The production values are good but the editing could have been better. Director-writer Murali Kishor Abburu did a decent job with this movie. His concept of linking characters through the neighbor number concept was good and his attempt to make a multi-genre film is appreciable.
Concluding the Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha Movie review, Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha has a decent mix of entertainment and suspense elements.