Yashoda Telugu Movie Review: Yashoda movie has been released in theatres on November 11, 2022. Let us see Yashoda Review.
Cast: Samantha, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Unni Mukundan, Murali Sharma, Sampath Raj, Rao Ramesh, Shatru, Madhurima, Divya Sripada, Priyanka Sharma, Kalpika Ganesh, and others
Director: Hari – Harish
Producer: Sivalenka Krishna Prasad
Music Director: Mani Sharma
Cinematographer: M. Sukumar
Editor: Marthand. K. Venkatesh
Yashoda Movie Story
Yashoda (Samantha), who is a poor girl agrees to become a surrogate mother. She is taken to a surrogacy center Eva which is owned by Madhu (Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar). A small incident creates doubt in Yashoda. She takes it upon herself to find out the truth behind the surrogacy mafia. How she finds it? forms the base plot of the Yashoda movie.
Yashoda Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Surrogacy has been set up nicely in the narrative
- The director duo created an intriguing factor right from the beginning
- Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar got a meaty role and her performance is amazing
- Twists execution is quite good and the suspense elements have been revealed quite well
- Samantha is stunning as Yashoda. She handled both action and emotional scenes very well
Yashoda Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- One of the biggest drawbacks of the movie is the logical issues
- The film flat after a point as the details of the surrogacy center drag for no reason
- The film could have been more emotionally strong
- More depth and pain in Varalakshmi’s role would have made her role more intense
Yashoda Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Mani Sharma’s music is good and the background score creates a solid impact. Director duo Hari and Harish have done a good job with this movie. There are some logical issues in their narrative but the twists cover them up nicely.
Concluding the Yashoda Telugu Movie Review, Yashoda is Samantha’s one-woman show. Some logical errors and the slow start are basic drawbacks.