Aha Na Pellanta Web Series Review: Aha Na Pellanta series has been streaming on the ZEE5 platform since November 17, 2022. Let us see Aha Na Pellanta Review.
Cast: Raj Tharun, Shivaani Rajasekhar, Aamani, Thagubothu Ramesh, Harsh Vardhan, Posani Krishna Murali, Getup Srinu, and Others
Director: Sanjeev Reddy
Producer: Surya Raahul Tamada
Music Director: Judah Sandhy
Cinematographer: Nagesh Bannell, Akshar Ali
Editor: Madhu Reddi
Aha Na Pellanta Series Story
In childhood, Seenu (Raj Tharun) proposes to his school mate and by this his parents get shocked. He vows to his parents, No Ball Narayana (Harshavardhan) and Susheela (Aamani), that he would not go after girls till his marriage. After years, Seenu’s marriage gets fixed. However, while everything is going smoothly, the bride elopes from the marriage. Seenu leaves for Hyderabad as he got a job in a cricket academy. During this time, Mahendra (Posani Krisha Murali), the bride’s father, reveals to Seenu why his daughter eloped. What did Seenu do then? Who is Maha (Shivaani)? How did Seenu’s life change? forms the base plot of Aha Na Pellanta.
Aha Na Pellanta Web Series Review: Positive Aspects
- Raj Tharun gave a good performance in this movie. He is good not only in the emotional sequences but also in the comic sequences
- Shivaani steals the show with her performance
- The lead actress role is smartly written and adds value to the series
- The chemistry between the lead pair is refreshing and looks good
- The Aha Na Pellanta series mostly runs on a light-hearted note which is pleasant to watch
Aha Na Pellanta Web Series Review: Negative Aspects
- The establishment of the series is not done well
- The manner in which the show runs initially is not engaging and feels a bit dragged
- The plot of the series runs on a predictable note
- Some over-the-top scenes let down the emotional angle presented in the movie
- The flow of the series becomes problematic in some places
Aha Na Pellanta Web Series Review: Technical Aspects
Judah Sandhy’s music is fine. The cinematography is neat as the visuals bring a good feel to the series. The editing is fine for the most part. Director Sanjeev Reddy did a decent job with this series. His treatment regarding the entertainment aspect is good, but more care is needed regarding the story to enhance the series range.
Concluding the Aha Na Pellanta Web Series Review, Aha Na Pellanta is a decent rom-com series that has great performances. The routine plot and some sequences turn out to be boring, but the entertainment quotient overcomes them and makes the series a watchable one.