Bimbisara Telugu Movie Review: Bimbisara movie has been released on 5th August 2022. Let us see Bimbisara Review.
Cast: Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Catherine Tresa, Samyuktha Menon, Warina Hussain, and Others
Director: Mallidi Vashist
Producer: Hari Krishna K
Music Directors: M. M. Keeravani, Varikuppala Yadagiri, Chirrantan Bhatt
Cinematographer: Chota K. Naidu
Editor: Tammi Raju
Bimbisara Movie Story
Bimbisara, who is the king of the Trigartala Kingdom has the motto to conquer kingdoms without any mercy. Because of a curse, his life changes, and is sent to the present-day world which is filled with full of problems. What is that curse? What is the connection between the past and present? Who is Bimbisara? forms the base plot of the Bimbisara movie.
Bimbisara Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Director Vashist needs to be credited for penning a very interesting story
- Kalyan Ram gives his career-best performance in a striking makeover. Be it expressions or body language, Kalyan Ram is top-notch
- MM Keeravani’s music is another main pillar of the movie
- Catherine Tresa looks beautiful as a princess
- The story is established superbly in the first half. The time travel concept is established without missing any logic
- The film has rich visuals and VFX is also good
Bimbisara Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The heroines in the movie did not get much scope
- The main villain character is weak
- The second half becomes a bit slow after revealing the key twists
Bimbisara Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The camerawork showcasing the kingdom is amazing. The screenplay is quite good for the most part but becomes a bit dull in the latter part. Director Vasshist made a sparkling debut with this movie. He narrated the movie on a sensible note. If he would have added more drama in the second half then the output would have been more intense.
Concluding the Bimbisara Telugu Movie Review, Bimbisara is a well-made fantasy drama with a solid backdrop and entertainment. apart from a few scenes in the second half, the film has action, comedy, emotion and good visuals.