Happy Birthday Telugu Movie Review: Happy Birthday movie has been released on July 8, 2022. Let us see Happy Birthday Review.
Cast: Lavanya Tripati, Naresh Agastya, Vennela Kishore, Satya, Gundu Sudarshan, and Others
Director: Ritesh Rana
Producers: Chiranjeevi (Cherry) & Hemalatha Pedamallu
Music Director: Kaala Bhairava
Cinematographer: Suresh Sarangam
Editor: Karthika Srinivas R
Happy Birthday Story
The film is set up in an imaginary world where guns are publicly allowed in India. At such a time, Happy (Lavanya Tripathi) goes to a pub for a party. A series of events related to the diamond robbery take over. What is the whole setup? What happens in Happy’s story? forms the base plot of Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Lavanya Tripathi will surprise the audience with her performance. She is stylish and gets the scope to go all out in her crazy look
- Gundu Sudarshan’s comic timing is quite nice
- The first half has some decent moments and the satirical comedy looks good
- The scenes between Vennela Kishore and Satya are hilarious in the second half
- The interval bang has been established quite well
Happy Birthday Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Happy Birthday is more than two longs long and takes forever to finish
- The narration lacks clarity and the non-linear screenplay does not work
- The unrealistic situations go over the top and confuse the audience
Happy Birthday Movie Review: Technical Aspects
BGM by Kaala Bhairava is not that great in the first half but is amazing in the second half. Editing is pathetic as about twenty minutes can be easily trimmed in the movie. Coming to the director Ritesh Rana, did a dull job with this movie. His character graphs, writing, backdrop, and twists are decent. He missed a big opportunity to make a laugh riot with his lengthy runtime and boring screenplay.
Concluding the Happy Birthday Telugu Movie Review, Happy Birthday doesn’t live up to the hype created. Vennela Kishore and Satya save the show with their comedy but the rest of the movie drags on and on.