Kalapuram Telugu Movie Review: Kalapuram movie has been released on August 26, 2022. Let us see Kalapuram Review.
Cast: Satyam Rajesh, Sanchitha Poonacha, Kaashima Rafi, Praveen Yendamuri, Janardhan, Chitram Seenu, and Others
Director: Karuna Kumar
Producer: Zee Studios & R4 Entertainments
Music Director: Mani Sharma
Cinematographer: Prasad G.K
Editor: S.B. Raju Talari
Kalapuram Movie Story
Kumar (Satyam Rajesh) is a wanna-be director who is trying very hard for a chance to make it big in the films. Unfortunately, he gets rejected in love and career also. A producer meets Kumar and promises to produce his debut movie. He shifts the scene to his village named Kalapuram and asks Kumar to shoot the movie there. Kumar lands in Kalapuram and gets cheated in a scam. The rest of the story is about how Kumar solves his problems and makes his debut film.
Kalapuram Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The first half of Kalapuram has decent moments.
- How a struggling director faces issues in the film industry is showcased in a decent manner
- The emotions and love track of Satyam Rajesh are pretty good
- Janardhan is quite good as the cunning producer
- A few comedy scenes have been handled well in the second half
Kalapuram Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The film lacks seriousness in the second half
- The manner in which the key twist is executed looks over the top and silly
- The director narrated unnecessary scenes in the second half
- The movie also lacks emotional depth in the second half
Kalapuram Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The camerawork showcasing the village visuals is pretty decent. Mani Sharma’s music is impressive. Director Karuna Kumar did a passable job with this movie as he failed in generating curiosity. The first half is quite interesting but things get quite disappointing in the second half.
Concluding the Kalapuram Telugu Movie Review, Kalapuram is a village drama that lacks seriousness in its approach. The movie starts on a decent note but the second half falls flat.