Naai Sekar Tamil Movie Review: Naai Sekar directed by Kishore Rajkumar has been released on 13th January 2022. Let us see the Naai Sekar Review.
Cast: Satish, Pavithra Lakshmi, George Maryan, Gnanasambandham, Ilavarasu, KPY Bala, Livingston, Manobala, and Others
Director: Kishore Rajkumar
Music: Ajesh, M.S.Jones
Producers: Kalpathi S Aghoram, Kalpathi S Ganesh, and Kalpathi S Suresh
Cinematographer: Praveen Balu
Naai Sekar Movie Story
Sekar (Sathish) is an IT employee who does not like his job. His neighbor (George Maryan) is a scientist who works on proving that it is possible to alter the DNA of humans and animals, thereby making humans have characteristics of animals. His experiment goes unexpected and one fine day a dog named Padayappa bites Sekar. As of result of this, their characteristics get swapped. What happens next and how do they get back to their original selves? is the basic plot of Naai Sekar.
Naai Sekar Tamil Movie Review:
- Naai Sekar movie has funny sequences which make the audience laugh
- Sathish has put in a lot of effort to imitate the dog mannerism
- Mirchi Shiva lent his voice to the dog and it is good
- The film lacks realism in many scenes like a dog stealing a car and driving it effortlessly
- The film feels like a bunch of interesting scenes put together but less satisfying as a whole product
Naai Sekar Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Editing could have been better as the movie is having a lot of extra scenes that could have been trimmed. A couple of songs are peppy and the Edakku Modakku song is engaging. The background score gives basic support to the movie. Director Kishore Rajkumar has done a good job with an interesting premise.
Concluding the Naai Sekar Tamil Movie Review, this is a fantasy comedy movie. This film might end up as the kids’ favorite because of the fantasy element.