Panchathantram Telugu Movie Review: Panchathantram movie has been released in theatres on December 09, 2022. Let us see Panchathantram Review.
Cast: Dr. Brahmanandam, Samuthirakani, Swathi Reddy, Rahul Vijay, Shivathmika Rajasekhar, Sri Vidya Maharshi, Aadarsh Balakrishna, Naresh Agastya, Divya Sripada, Vikas, and Others
Director: Harsha Pulipaka
Producers: Akhilesh Vardhan, Srujan
Music Directors: Shravan Bharadwaj, Prashanth R Vihari
Cinematographer: Raj K Nalli
Editor: Garry BH
Panchathantram Movie Story
Veda Vyas Murthy (Dr. Brahmanandam), who is a retired employee of AIR, thinks of starting a new phase of life by becoming a writer. So, he takes part in a storytelling competition, the winner of which would get a publishing contract. He narrates five stories with the theme of the five senses.
The first story’s theme is hearing which is told through a frustrated software employee. The second story’s theme is the taste which is told through a person looking for a perfect life partner. The third one’s theme is the smell which is told through a retired employee experiencing some odd smell. The fourth story’s theme is touch and is about a couple going through a miserable situation. The final one’s theme is sight, which is about a children’s storyteller.
Panchathantram Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The idea of telling the stories by linking them to human senses is good
- The dialogues have good depth
- The last episode is emotional and heart-touching
- There are some subtle emotions and good moments here and there in the movie
- Brahmanandam did a good job as a narrator
- Swathi Reddy, Shivatmika, Rahul Vijay, Vikas Muppala, and Divya Sripada are impressive with their performances
Panchathantram Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Even though the base idea is interesting, the movie is not completely engaging
- More depth scenes have been included to make things engaging
- The first half could have been better with a fast narrative
- The length of this movie needed to be short
Panchathantram Telugu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The music by Prashanth R Vihari and Shravan Bharadwaj is nice. Raj K Nalli’s cinematography is fine. The production values are good but the editing is below par. Director Harsha Pulipaka has done an okay job with this movie. His thought to convey the stories with the five senses is fine, but more effort was required to make the movie engaging.
Concluding the Panchathantram Telugu Movie Review, Panchathantram caters to a nice audience. The performances and a couple of stories are good but the length and few stories restrict the impact of the movie.