Raghu Rama Krishna Raju Biography: MP Kanumuru Raghu Rama Krishna Raju is an Indian Politician. He is the Member of Parliament to the 17th Lok Sabha from Narasapuram Lok sabha constituency, Andhra Pradesh. He won the 2019 general election from the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP).
Raghu Ramakrishna Raju was an Industrialist and Businessman by profession. His assets are worth more than Rs 325 Crore and his financial liability is Rs 101 Crore.
MP Raghu Rama Krishna Raju Biodata
RRR (Raghu Ramakrishna Raju) was born on 14th May 1962 in Vijayawada, AP to Kanumuru Venkata Satya Suryanarayana Raju and Annapoorna. He pursued a Master of Pharmacy at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. He got married to Rama Devi in the year 1980 and this couple has a son and daughter.
Currently, Raghu Ramakrishna Raju is an MP from Narasapuram of YSRCP.
Raghu Rama Krishna Raju completed his M. Pharma (Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences) from Andhra University located in Visakhapatnam.
Raghu Ramakrishna Raju belongs to the Rashtriya (Raju) caste
Raghu Rama Krishna Raju Biography
|Full Name||Kanumuru Raghu Rama Krishna Raju|
|Date of birth||1962-05-14|
|Place of birth||Vijayawada|
|Other political affiliations||NA|
|Party name||YSR Congress Party|
|Father’s name||Venkatasatyasuryanarayana Raju Kanumuru|
|Mother’s name||Annapoorna Kanumuru|
|Spouse’s name||Rama Devi Kanumuru|
|Permanent address||Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500096|
He has contested in the 2019 elections as a YSRCongress Party candidate from the Narasapuram Lok Sabha constituency. He won the election by getting a majority of 31,909 votes against the TDP contested Vetukuri Venkata Siva Rama Raju.
- May 2019: Elected to 17th Lok Sabha
- 24 July 2019 onwards: Member, Committee on Public Undertakings
- 13 September 2019 – 12 September 2020: Member, Standing Committee on Coal and Steel
- 09 October 2019 – 15 October 2020: Chairperson, Committee on Subordinate Legislation Member, Rules Committee
- 21 November 2019 onwards: Member, General Purposes Committee, Lok Sabha
- 13 September 2020 onwards: Member, Standing Committee on Personnel, Public Grievances, Law & Justice Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, and Ministry of Power