Reyiki Veyi Kallu Telugu Movie Review: Reyiki Veyi Kallu which is the dubbed version of Iravukku Aayiram Kangal has been streaming on the Aha platform since September 30, 2022.
Cast: Arulnithi, Ajmal, Mahima Nambiar, Chaya Singh, Anandraj, John Vijay
Director: Mu Maran
Producer: G Dilli Babu
Music Director: Sam CS
Cinematographer: Aravinnd Singh
Editor: San Lokesh
Reyiki Veyi Kallu Movie Story
Bharat (Arulnithi Stalin) is a cab driver who fell in love with a staff nurse Susheela (Mahima Nambiar). One night, Ganesh (Ajmal) saves Susheela and takes it as an advantage and then he starts harassing her in the meantime, she comes to know that her client, Sobhana (Chaya Singh) is also harassed by Ganesh. Bharat decides to put an end to the activities of Ganesh. He goes to his residence and finds a dead woman. Who is that lady? Who killed her? What is the relationship between Sobhana and Ganesh? How did Bharath solve this mystery? forms the base plot of the Reyiki Veyi Kallu movie.
Reyiki Veyi Kallu Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The story and the narration are so engaging
- The engaging screenplay makes the second half more interesting
- The crisp runtime is also the biggest asset of the movie
- Arulnithi performed well in his role
- The scenes between the lead pair in the first half are quite enjoyable
- Ajmal performance needs to be praised
Reyiki Veyi Kallu Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The story could have been intriguing from the beginning itself
- Too many twists in the second half might confuse audiences
- Some of the scenes could have been trimmed to make the movie a better thriller
Reyiki Veyi Kallu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Debutant director Mu Maran made a decent thriller with engaging twists. Sam CS’s music quite suits this thriller. The production values and cinematography are fine.
Concluding the Reyiki Veyi Kallu Telugu Movie Review, Reyiki Veyi Kallu is a passable thriller. The first half is not so impressive and the second half is engaging and confusing at times.