Rocketry Tamil Movie Review: Rocketry: The Nambi Effect has been released on 1st July 2022. Let us see Rocketry Review.
Cast: Madhavan, Simran Bagga, Suriya Sivakumar, Karthik Kumar
Producer: Vijay Moolan
Music Director: Sam C S
Cinematographer: Gopi Amarnath
Editor: Sathish Suriya
Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Story
The rocketry movie is about the famous Indian scientist Nambi Narayanan. Madhavan played the Nambi Narayanan’s role. The first half of the movie shows Nambi Narayanan’s growth as a scientist, while the second half is about how he was charged with leaking sensitive information regarding India’s space developments. The rest of the movie is about how the scientist gets arrested by the CBI and fights his case and comes out with a clean chit.
Rocketry Tamil Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Madhavan surprises the audience with his body language and looks. Undoubtedly, he is the soul of the movie
- Simran played the key role. Her look, and emotional outburst brings a lot of depth to the movie
- The supporting cast has a proper purpose
- Scientist Nambi Narayanan himself played a small role in the end
- The investigation scenes and how the great scientist faced insults have been shown well by the Madhavan
Rocketry Tamil Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The pace of the movie is quite slow in the first half
- More emphasis should have been given by the director to explain the concept in a more detailed manner in the first half
Rocketry – The Nambi Effect Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Camerawork by Sirsha Ray is top-notch as showcased the period drama in a stunning manner. The background score by Sam CS is gripping and elevates scenes in the second half. Coming to the actor-director Madhavan has done a good job with this movie as he narrated the story in a decent manner. As a debut director, R Madhavan gets good points.
Concluding Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Movie Review, Rocketry is an emotional drama about how one of India’s famous scientists went through turmoil after being called a traitor.
Image credits: ANI News